ARBC StoreTerms and Conditions
You can choose not to provide us with any or all of the information we specify or request, but
then we may not be able to fill your order efficiently; we may not be able to contact you regarding issues that may arise, from time to time, with respect to your orders; and/or you may not be able to take advantage of some or all of the features of the services we provide.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Services. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to order our services or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to us. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com..
- WHAT INFORMATION DOES ARBC Store COLLECT?
We collect the following types of information:
- Information You Provide to Us:
We receive and store any information you knowingly provide to us. For example, to fulfill your orders and contact you if necessary or otherwise appropriate, we collect Personal Information such as your name, shipping address, email address, and phone number. From time to time, as part of promotions, we may ask if you want to send us your friends’ email addresses (which we will only use in order to invite them to use the ARBC Store services).
We do NOT collect other personally identifiable information such as your birthdate or portions of you Social Security number. We would urge you to seriously question other businesses who insist on collecting such information from you, especially if you do not consider it necessary in order for them to fill your orders.
We may anonymize your Personal Information so that you cannot be individually identified and we may provide that anonymized information to our partners, potential investors, or potential purchasers of all or part of our company. You agree that we may use any of the information we have collected from you in non-personally identifiable form.
- Information Collected Automatically:
- We do NOT automatically receive and record information from your browser including your IP address and “cookie” information” that is used to track the activity of your browser on our Website. We do NOT currently post any ads on our site that would enable advertising partners to transmit cookies to your computer or device.
- We do NOT currently collect usage information (such as the numbers and frequency of visitors to the Website. However, should we decide to collect such information in the future, we would only use such data in aggregate form, in a manner that assures your anonymity. For example, we might provide such aggregate usage information, if and when collected, to our partners, investors, and potential buyers of our company, so that they can understand how often and in what ways people use our Website.
- We do NOT currently contract with any advertisers or advertising networks.
- E-mail and Other Communications:
We may contact you, by email or other means. For example, we may send you ARBC Store promotional offers, from time to time, or communicate with you about your use of the Website and our delivery services. Also, we may receive a confirmation when you open an email from us. If you do not want to receive email or other mail from us, please advise us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
III. DOES ARBC STORE COLLECT CREDIT CARD INFORMATION?
ARBC Store does not receive, handle or maintain credit card information on its customers. That information is supplied by you and is stored by third-party businesses such as PayPal, Amazon and Stripe.
- WILL ARBC STORE SHARE ANY OF THE PERSONAL INFORMATION IT RECEIVES?
We neither rent nor sell your Personal Information in personally identifiable form to anyone. We share your Personal Information in personally identifiable form with third parties only as described below:
- Affiliated Businesses and Third-Party Websites We Do Not Control:
In certain situations we may have entered into agreements with other businesses or third-party websites (e.g., Amazon, and other e-commerece companies offering discount coupons or vouchers for our products). If you originate an order for ARBC Store through such businesses or third-party websites, they control your credit card information, which they do not share with ARBC Store.
We have no control over the policies and practices of third-party websites or businesses as to privacy or anything else, so if you choose to take part in any transaction or service relating to such a website or business, please review all policies of such businesses or websites.
We employ other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and need to share your information with them to provide products or services to you. For example, we must share your ordering information with the company that ships ARBC Store to you (currently, USPS). Unless we inform you otherwise, our agents do not have any right to use the Personal Information we share with them beyond what we deem necessary to assist us in performing such tasks.
- User Profiles and Content:
We do not create or share profiles on our users.
- Business Transfers
We may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, customer information (which may include your Personal Information) is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Also, if we (or substantially all of our assets) are acquired, or if we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, Personal Information would be one of the assets transferred to or acquired by a third party.
- Protection of ARBC Store and Others:
We may release Personal Information when we believe in good faith that release is necessary to comply with laws; enforce or apply our conditions of use and/or other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of ARBC Store, our employees, our users, or others. We may exchange information with other companies and organizations (including governmental authorities) for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- With Your Consent:
- IS PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT ME SECURE?
We endeavor to protect the Personal Information we hold in our records, but we cannot guarantee complete security. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of user information at any time.
If you have any questions about viewing or updating information we have on file about you, please contact us at: email@example.com
V.. WHAT CHOICES DO I HAVE?
- You can always elect not to disclose information to us. However, please keep in mind that we need certain information to allow us to complete your purchase of our products; deliver our products to you; and advise you of important changes and opportunities with respect to our services.
VII. QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our privacy policies, please send us a detailed message at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to resolve your concerns.